WHAT DO I SAY.

This morning as I was doing my normal morning talk with Hope, I made a comment about her not posting as often as she use to. Well, she replied "What about you?". So..I figured I could not let another day go by that I didnt blog.

I have been very busy lately. The softball, baseball and track games have been keeping all of us on the road and not at home. I love ball season. It has always thrilled my soul to see all the kids out there enjoying themselves. It doesnt hurt that Emily and Erica are playing and they just are great. Matthew (might as well say he mine too) is running track and playing baseball. The track meets and baseball games and practice have so far fell into place so we could do it all. All the kids have been doing their best. They get out there and are so headstrong.

Emily and Erica have been juggling positions this year. Emily, last year, played catcher all year. She got use to it. This year with all the "newness" with different positions has been trying at times. All in all its been going great. I cheer them on and I sometimes holler a little too loud for their comfort but thats what I'm suppose to do. I enjoy the looks they give me too.

Matthew has been a busy young man. Running track and playing baseball has been very physical. He seems to like it more and more each day. This weekend we head out to the Lower State Track Meet in Charleston for him to participate. I from the bottom of my heart wish him all the luck in the world. I will also be cheering him on and smiling knowing that he is doing what he loves to do.

Now as for me. I am great. Chris and I are doing great. I really dont know much more to say on us. GREAT. We are growing; slowly. I think that is the best way. I think that way you can grow on eachother instead of being forced to feel a certain way. Chris has met all the important people in my life. My number one is my best friend Hope (as if anyone didnt know that). I just dont feel like I could have moved from where we were at that point until she got to see what I see. We visited her and its like it was suppose to be. Harmonious. Never have I known that feeling. Im glad to have found Chris and I hope that we will continue to grow. I look forward to spending more time with him and showing him off. Its nice to know that some things you hope for in life actually do happen. I have always wanted a peaceful life where of course there are going to be rainy days but you know that with you standing " BESIDE" your mate, anything is possible.

THANK YOU CHRIS FOR WALKING AND STANDING BESIDE ME. LIFE IS SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE THAN WALKING A STEP BEHIND. THANKS FOR LETTING ME GROW. SUNSHINE SEEMS TO DO THAT TO THINGS.

Well, Ive got to go get ready for another night at the ballfield. Good luck girls and Matthew. If I dont get back to you before the weekend... Good Luck Saturday Matthew !!!

Comments

Miss Hope said…
The visits were awesome, weren't they?


It's like we told those men....me and you gonna stick together no matter what! They can hang or go! ha ha ha ha

I love ya, girl. I and really love seeing you so happy!

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER CLEANING....APRING ANEW

WHAT I THINK?

AND WE'RE BACK