So Proud!!!

Recently I have been very busy with all the sports that are being played. Its really hard to sit still for too long due to the fact that when I get off of work, I come home, do some cleaning and its off to the ballfield or track field.

Matthew(Chris's son-ya know my new man...hee hee), is such a great athlete. I think I have told you that in an earlier post, but he is really commited to sports. This past week he went to lower state playoffs in Charleston. He ran so good. He ran his race and qualified to go to State. We head off this coming weekend to Lower Richland County High School for him to compete. We all will be there to cheer him on. GOOD LUCK MATTHEW!!...( I will post later with an update on the results)

The girls have a game tonight. Im not exactly sure who we play but what does that matter. It never does. They play and I cheer them on.

This post is short but I have to go clean a little before its time to head out again. Have a Great Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER CLEANING....APRING ANEW

WHAT I THINK?

AND WE'RE BACK