Another Day in Paradise

Another day has come and is almost at the end. I sit here several times a day and drift to my own paradise. You know the one I'm talking about. The white sand beaches on a far away carribean island, the one where the boats are going by as you sit on the dock at the lake, the feeling of relaxing while getting that massage at a day spa...ect.. I think you get my drift. Anyway, then I am brought back to reality when I hear my two girls screaming at eachother in the other room. I call out to both of them. "Come here both of you". With that "oh Lord" look in their eyes they slowly walk to me. After hearing both sides of the story ...I am forced just to tell them to return to their room and play nice. By the way this fighting was all because one of my girls ken doll wanted to break up with the other ones barbie. Can you believe the imagination of kids. Anyway i come to realize on finding paradise that I have my own. They are the ones fighting at the end of the hall way. Each day I wake them up. Thank you for all my sunrises and sunset with them.

I have another child ...a son. He will be 17 this Sunday 10-19-08. Anyone that knows me will understand the happy dance that I am doing in my chair right now. I dont want for those of you who dont know me to think I am at all happy about him growing up. I am not. He has grown up to be a bright young man and very handsom if I say so myself. He has been trying the paths of life and some have not been the easy or the right ones. He is stuck in this phase that he knows what is best for him. I have been patient and tried to help him out as much as I could. He will be soon finding out that the real world isnt all belles and whistles. I will soon sit back and cry in private as he tries to figure it out. (yes, i will always try to guide but I will not lead anymore)

I will invite you to come and visit me again as I try to find another day of exploring imagination in my own mind. Noone knows where my mind will take me ...until I hear "MOM" ...I wonder who will be breaking up with who next or which webkinz has dumped who..

from good ole south carolina and home of the only SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS!!!

GO GAMECOCKS!!!!

Comments

Miss Hope said…
This is a fine start, girl.

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER CLEANING....APRING ANEW

WHAT I THINK?

AND WE'RE BACK